Monday, August 25, 2014

Big Girl Bed!

Our little Miss Olivia has finally made the jump to a big girl bed!  A few weeks ago we took the front of her crib off, but she quickly requested that it be put back on.  The other day we tried again.  I moved her little playhouse and all her toys that used to be in the sun room into her bedroom.  I figured with the disruption of new things in her room, now might be the time to just change it all up on her.  She's done well, except that she keeps falling out of bed at every nap time and every night, at LEAST once.  The other kids all fell out of the toddler bed, but I don't remember it being this frequent.  SO, I wanted to share something that I found online with you.  I know that other people also have a "convertible" crib but don't have the toddler bed rail.  You can't use a regular bed guard rail with a crib because the mattress is too light to weigh it down and it's too big for the smaller mattress size.  I found this guy at diapers.com and Target.com.  I, of course, ordered from Target because it counted for my daily trip to Target for yesterday.  (Yes, I've already been to Target today.  If you were in the store around noon I'm sure you heard Vince throwing a fit.  I wish I were kidding, but I'm pretty sure it's an accurate assessment of the volume of his tantrum.)



I haven't gotten it in the mail yet, but it got good reviews.  Click here for the link at Target.  I was going to post a picture, but...it's a bed guard.  And I have to go get Caden from school to get fitted for yet another retainer.  Jack just LOVES these $80 chew toys.  I however, am not loving it so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment