Monday, November 25, 2013

Baby O Designs

I went to a Quarter Auction this weekend to benefit my kids' school.  It was a lot of fun and I got out of the house--always a plus.  The best part was I found this great new business-Baby O Designs.  The owner had a table at the auction, and her son, the "O" of baby O, was there as well.  I know him from Ellie's class and when I went over to say hi to him I was absorbed with his Mom's products.  She makes all kinds of unique items for babies, toddlers and kids.  Her website has examples of things she makes, but she'll also do custom products.
 They're all very reasonably priced (her tutus are only $20) and she has a lot of really unique items that you can't find anywhere else.  For example, she makes a crayon holder where you put each crayon in a pouch, then roll the whole thing up and you have crayons to go--or as Olivia calls it- travel snack. She makes "ouchie" bags and ring slings, towels, bibs, capes, snack bags, grocery cart coupon holders, swifter covers, soft-soled baby shoes and much more.  The best part is that she's local, which I always think is  a good thing to look for when shopping.  Check out her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment