Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Caden's Post

I got sick at school and my mom is making me do crappy homework.  i would help the earth by picking up trash on the ground.

we make food instead of buying stuff without chemicals.

we grow food.

Caden and Abby in the driveway.

He's right, I did make him do some crappy homework.  I'm dealing with a ton of guilt because I missed the call from the school when they called me to come get him.  I was at the grocery store, checked my phone and realized I had 14 missed calls, mostly from my mom.  Luckily, she picked him up and by the time I got home he was already engrossed in Minecraft.  Since he's missing half a day of school work, and I had a blog to write, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.  My original idea was to get him to actually do some writing, paragraphs and all, but when I saw that he was hunting and pecking, I thought it was a little mean to make him write too much.  At least I got him away from Minecraft for a little while.  He also came up with the bit about me making our food and not buying it prepackaged, which kind of surprised me because I didn't realize he was aware of that...oh, lunches.  He's always asking me to get prepackaged things for his lunch and I always say no.  Yet another example of how I'm a mean mother.  

3 comments:

  1. Considering the sentence before it, that might not have been the best place to post a picture of our dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously you two?!?! ALL these posts I've done and THIS is what you comment on?!?!

    ReplyDelete