Monday, June 3, 2013

Raised Beds Are Complete!!!




Saturday Ellie, Vince and I went back to Dumonts and got all the plants for our raised beds!  I was SHOCKED how picked over everything was!  When we were there last time there were 3 greenhouses full of plants, now, only one.  I got everything I needed, but some of the veggies I got last time were gone! I'm so excited to finally have this DONE!  Now I just water and hopefully get lots of produce!  I bought some organic fertilizer to add to the soil so hopefully
we'll soon have some worms in there too!

The view of the whole bed from the pumpkin patch end
View from the Corn and crooked neck squash
Evan's habaneros!  Small plant lots of fire!
Bicolor corn
Spaghetti squash
Butternut squash plants--and lots of Marigolds to keep the pests away!
Pumpkins!  These plants are for carving and to the right I have  planted some heirloom pie pumpkin seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment