Friday, May 31, 2013

Recipe Friday: Recipe Overload

Instead of giving you a recipe this Friday, I'm going to give you a fishing pole.  You know the saying, "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.  Teach a man to fish, feed him for life."  So here's your fishing lesson,  Weelicious.  My mom mentioned this site to me a long time ago and it wan't until just a few days ago that I got a chance to really look at it.  It's pretty cool!  The thought behind it is feeding your kids healthy, fun food, but it's great for adults too.  The link I gave you is too all her recipes, but you can also sign up for the recipes to be sent to you weekly, like I did.  Pretty cool!  She has videos to show you how to make things and some good ideas to mix up your every day items too.  (Using a melon baller to make watermelon balls (my kids loved these and Ellie had fun making them.) and using a vegetable peeler to make carrot "ribbons") Check it out!  I'm excited to try a lot of them.

**Vegetarians--this is not a Veg site!  There are some recipes that can be adapted or are meatless, but it's not totally a meatless resource--sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment