Thursday, April 18, 2013

Seedling Update

As I've said before, sometimes I'm bad with my follow through, but this time is the exception! I blogged about starting some plants from seeds and I did it! Successfully so far too, I might add! I got a little seedling greenhouse from Target, some organic mixed bell pepper seeds and a little water and sunlight.

The Biggest Seedling



I planted way more seeds than I think I would want to plant in my garden, but I'm glad I did since there was another factor that came into play that I was not expecting---the Meg predator.

Notice the bare stalks and empty cubes--they were all full of seedlings at one point.
 She left them alone for awhile, but they were just too yummy to pass up. So I guess it will work out pretty well--- the seedlings that survived the Megpocalypse will probably be about that I need to plant in the garden. So, thanks? Meg!


The Culprit

1 comment:

  1. Why aren't Meg's little horns showing in the picture?

    ReplyDelete