Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weelicious Menus

I've blogged about Weelicious before.  It's a great resource for healthy, creative foods that are kid and family friendly.  I LOVE the cookbook and I've subscribed to her daily email list, but lately, I've been too busy to really look at any of them.  A few have peaked my interest, but I've just been in too big of a hurry to really check them out.  So today, in an attempt to slow down and actually live my life, instead of crossing it off my to do list, I read my Weelicious email.  And I'm glad I did!  It's a free trial of Weelicous Menus for one week.  I was aware that Weelicous Menus were coming, but I didn't realize they were here yet.  What is it?  Here's the link to her (Catherine McCord) video explaining it.  Basically, it's an $8 a month subscription and you get:

  • Weekly meal plan for 5 dinner menus
  • One trip shopping list for the week
  • Time saving tips and videos to make your mealtimes easier.
  • Mobile access for smartphone and tablets
  • Access to Weelicious Menus online community
It's free for the first week and you can cancel--risk free--why not try it?  I'm going to sign up and give it a whirl.  The biggest issue I have with Weelicious is that most of her recipes contain meat, which isn't a big deal for most people--most people in my family even--but that simplicity she's selling ceases to apply when I have to plan a meatless option for me and the Livster.  Eh, one good recipe will make it worth it.  And $8 a month is reasonable.  If you're not familiar with Weelicious's webpage or even the app, check it out here.  I've posted a few of her recipes for past recipe Fridays so some might look familiar.  Happy cooking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment