Monday, April 6, 2015

Back From Spring Break and Gearing up for Earth Day

KI'm back!  I took last week off with the kids for spring break, and as luck would have it, I actually had TONS of great topics to blog about!  I wrote them all down, so don't despair, you won't miss out! Today I was at the North Canton Library so I'm going to do a post about that--yes, again.  I know, I blog about the library all the time, but this is something specific, not just my general praise.  Every time we go to the library we visit the bathroom.  Today I was even lucky enough to visit TWICE!  Olivia is so good to me!  Anyway, in the bathroom there was a poster advertising all the things that the NCPL is doing for Earth Day.  I'm REALLY excited about one of them in particular but

all look good.  If you remember a few years ago I bought a share in a CSA (community supported agriculture) farm.  It was Simon Organic Farm and although I LOVED the experience (and the food) it was just a little too expensive for us to do again.  Since then they've really expanded to include more meats and dairy as well as the produce.  Brian Simon will be speaking about organic farming and CSA on April 23rd at 2pm.  It looks interesting, but it's at a bad time--especially if I want to do the following program on, April 25th at 2pm on ...ESSENTIAL OILS!  SOOOO super excited to go to this one!  Check out the other programs and activities they have planned!  Way to go NCPL!


No comments:

Post a Comment