Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks Part III

Inspired by the 4-year-olds I taught today, I'm thankful for my family...but I'm extending it to be my support network. As I was writing this blog post in my head, while I pricked 6 lbs of sweet potatoes for tomorrow's meal, it started sounding more and more like an Oscar acceptance speech, so I'll try NOT to make you start humming the play-off music. First I'd like to thank my book club, for encouraging me to even start this blog, after we read a book about a woman who started a blog. After I got it started I'm so thankful that I had a few family and friends that ACTUALLY read the thing and then, even said they liked it! It was what I needed to keep going. I'm so thankful for my support network in my greening en-devour. I'm so grateful for all the comments and suggestions I get about my blog posts. It's nice to know that there are others out there thinking like I do (this means I'm not crazy, right??) and trying to do similar things as I am. I'm also thankful for my blog in general. I've really learned a lot from writing this blog. While trying to come up with topics, I've done a lot of research and learned a lot of facts that I otherwise wouldn't have know. (Like how to eat a pomegranate!) Lastly, I'm thankful to my international readers. I was SHOCKED when I found the audiance tab and clicked on it to find that people all over the world are reading my blog (of course I realize most of them are probably accidental Google searches, but it still counts because they clicked on it!!) Here are my stats for page views in the last month: How cool is THAT?!?!
United States
105
Russia
28
Germany
2
Hong Kong
2
Latvia
2
Canada
1
Czech Republic
1
India
1
Mexico
1
Nigeria
1

No comments:

Post a Comment