Monday, January 9, 2012

Falling Off The Wagon

Ugg! I felt like CRAP yesterday! I was doing really well with my diet all week, then this weekend, I went out to eat, had pizza, ordered in...and my body rebelled! I was really surprised how fast my body adjusted to the healthy eating habits and I really didn't expect to feel the effects of going off that healthy diet so drastically so quickly. So now I know! I guess this diet is going to MAKE me stay on it...or else! So today I'm being SUPER good about eating well. I've already had most of my requirements, and doubled up so I don't have to eat a TON of food! The bad news is that I'm going out to dinner AGAIN tonight, so I'm going to have to be REALLY careful about what I order. The good news is that it's mexican, so it beans and rice should be easy...I hope.

I read an book two summers ago about teaching your children to eat healthy and then they'll make healthy food choices on their own because they'll feel badly when they don't. I didn't really think that would happen, but I guess I know now that it does. I just feel like my kids may think that it was worth it...I ALMOST would say that, if it had only been the Papa John's that did me in, but the other stuff put me over the edge! So green and leafy vegetables for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment