Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Guilt

After a LONG wait, my mom finally got Forks Over Knives from NetFlix. She watched it over the weekend, called me to tell me how interesting she thought it was and that she was going to try to eat a more plant-based diet. My poor mother has been drug along on this healthy eating journey with me, so she's not TOO far off from being able to make this really work for her. And she's making me feel bad, because as I've said before, I KNOW I really should be eating a totally plant-based diet, I'm just too lazy to actually DO it. SO, this is wishing good luck to my mom as she tries to change her eating habits. If you've ever tried to change the way you eat, you know how hard it is, so I wish her the best! I know that it's going to keep her healthier and I'm excited to see if her body reacts like the people featured in FOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment