Thursday, October 3, 2013

Getting Crafty

One of the things on my "Celebrate Fall To Do List" is to craft fall.  I got an email from The Honest Company and they had a link to their Pinterest page.  SUCH CUTE ideas!  Check it out!  I think I'm going to pick one to do on Halloween.  I always feel like Halloween is a bust.  Canton does trick or treat the Sunday afternoon before Halloween (Lame, Canton.  Really Lame.)  So the actual day is really pretty blah.  Usually the kids have school and it's just another

Tuesday, or Thursday, or whatever.  I tried to start a tradition of carving pumpkins Halloween night, since they rot so fast anyway and you can't really leave them burning other than that once anyway, but I'd like to add something else.  So I'm going to pick a few crafts (or one) (The Witch's Broom Party Favors would be a great way to send their snack for the day) to make the day a little more Halloweeny and a little less Thursday.

I have to go to JoAnn for a birthday gift and I know they always have lots of cute kids crafts premade.  I might HAVE to pick one up while I'm there. (This is the only part I miss about Evan working for JoAnn-the discount).  Just a small little thing to do to celebrate the day. I feel more in the Halloween spirit already! (Despite the ruckus that's going on in the background as I type this.  I have to add that I'm pretty sure my Halloween decoration collection is going to drastically decrease this year between Jack chewing and Olivia pulling them off the wall.  Those two are in cahoots. I know it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment