Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Latest From Honest

I can only think of one person who reads this blog that will actually find this information useful, but I'm hoping, like me, the rest of you may find it interesting.  The Honest Company now offers formula! I'll be honest, this wasn't something I saw coming.  I was really surprised when I got them email about their new products, formula and DHA drops.  It makes sense.
 Organic formula is difficult to come by (I think, I never really looked too hard) and the option to have it delivered would be SUPER convenient! It's $119.95 for 4 23oz containers and a bottle of DHA drops.  Is that good?  I don't even know.  My guess is that it's about like the diapers, not horrible but you're going to pay more for the organic and the convenience of delivery.  Anyway, that's all I've got for you today.  Like I told you up front, not too useful for most of you, but maybe a "Umm, interesting".

No comments:

Post a Comment