Monday, February 23, 2015

Way to go, H2O!

This weekend Ellie had some friends over.  I blogged a few weeks ago about not having lots of junk drinks when we entertain and I held firm with that for this party and it was AWESOME!  Water was all I served and the girls LOVED it! I can't take credit since I found iron Pinterest,  but it was super easy and cheap.  Much less expensive than buying "fun" drinks for them and much better for them.  Ok, so here's how I made water fun.  I went to Aldi and bought small bottles of water-24 for $2.50. My mom bought the next item, so I'm not sure if the price, but I can't imagine it was too much.
 It's just duct tape. They have sooo many kinds of duct tape now!  Ellie found one with Elsa and Anna that was perfect!  Next,  Vince and I pulled all the labels off the water bottles.  Then,  I cut strips of the tape and wrapped them around the middle.  Tossed them in a basket and voila! Crowdpleasing, healthy drink! I'll do it again for Caden's party and any other time I need to serve drinks for a crowd!  Oh Pinterest, you're so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment