Friday, June 15, 2012

Webinar: Keeping Your Family Safe From Toxins

I got an email from Kiwi today about another webinar that they're doing.  I haven't been able to attend the last few, since I've been busy losing my mind, but now that I think I have things back under control, (until August, anyway) I'm going to register and attend this new webinar, Keeping Your Family Safe From Toxins.  The more I thought about this webinar topic, the more I realized, this is what it's ALL about for me. 
This is why we eat organic, why we use natural products in the home, why we have so many house plants.  Keeping toxins out of my kids lives is really very important to me.  I'm excited to hear what this speaker (Philip Landrigan, M.D., director of the Children’s Environmental Health Center at Mount Sinai) has to say on this topic.  The webinar is June 20th at 11AM and can be registered by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment