Monday, July 9, 2012

Just Label It!

I found an interesting site the other day while completing my Stonyfield Farms challenge.  I thought it might be something that would be interesting to share with all of you .  It's a website dedicated to changing the way our food is labeled, specifically getting genetically modified food labeled.  Here's a quick video clip about the Just Label It mission.
It features my "friend" Robyn O'Brien, who wrote the book, The Unhealthy Truth, that I've mentioned on here numerous times. 
The website has lots of interesting stats, like the fact that 92% of Americans want GM food labeled, as well as a quick email form that you can send to the FDA in support of getting GMOs labeled.  So kick your week off right...be a passive activist...like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment