Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MooCrew

I am a member of the StonyField Farms MooCrew!  I got an email about it awhile ago, kind of checked it out, then went back the other day and really gave it some time.  It's kind of cool!  It's how I found the Justlabelit.org site from yesterday's post.  There are different  "challenges" that you can do and you receive credits for them.  When you have so many credits you can "buy" StonyField stuff like shirts, water bottles, onesies, all the necessities in life.  But I like the idea none-the-less!
The challenges are watch clips on youtube, visiting websites, taking polls, submitting recipes, etc.  There are Healthy People Challenges, Healthy Food and Healthy Planet Challenges. I've only done a few challenges and I've really enjoyed learning more about the different topics I've selected to do.  It's a pretty cool idea and makes me feel motivated and like I'm actually DOING something to help me and my family go greener.  Here's the link to the tour, which explains the challenges and the mission behind the MooCrew. 


No comments:

Post a Comment