Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm a horrible mother!!

I took Abby to the vet to have some tests run because she's getting old and losing a ton of weight. I had a ton of laundry to catch up on from the weekend and I had to make baby food, clean the house, pick up my NEW IPHONE and get the boys hair cut. I had a busy day so when Caden took off his coat and I saw that he had a Happy Birthday ribbon pined to his shirt my stomach dropped. I totally forgot to send a birthday snack with him today to share with his class!!! Yesterday he turned 8 and we had a party for his friends yesterday, a family party Saturday, and took him out to dinner at Outback last night for a special dinner. The whole weekend was Caden so when it was over I pu it out of my mind. So instead of making a special treat for him to take to school tomorrow I'm going to have to just grab something from the store. I FEEL HORRIBLE!!! (This is from Monday). I'm super behind in blogging too!

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe caden is eight!!! and don't worry mama, we all have our moments where we forget ;)

    ReplyDelete