Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Frozen Pipe and Shaking Up Lunch

This morning we woke up with no water.  Long story short-- I accidentally put my garage door UP last night instead of putting Evan's DOWN and both garage doors were open all night long--freezing our water pipe, which caused the meter to burst, spraying water all over the garage.  It's fixed now, thanks to the North Canton City Water guys, but I wasted a TON of energy last night as I tried to heat the outdoors (we have a heated garage) and then a ton of water this morning as the burst pipe gushed out all over my van and the driveway.  Bad day for natural resources at our house.



So with that fun morning, I'm a little rushed today.  I decided to just post a Weelicious video of Sushi Sandwiches.  I've tried the Sushi Peanut Butter and Jelly and it went over pretty well.  It's not really sushi--it's all in the presentation.  Just a fun way to change the same old boring lunch.  (I also use cookie cutters to make fun sandwiches sometimes, but I hate how much bread you waste when you do that--but it's a fun treat on occasion.)


No comments:

Post a Comment