Monday, March 3, 2014

Honest Dish Brush

I go back and forth with The Honest Company.  Sometimes I love it, sometimes I want to cancel my bundle subscription.  I really do like the products.  I have yet to find one that I don't care for (well, I guess I wasn't a big fan of the sunscreen), but the price is a little steep for me.  I actually think the products are reasonably priced, it's just the shipping.  Anyway, I got a new product in this month's bundle (which I've actually changed to every 8 weeks).  It's the Suds Up Dish Brush.  Here's what the site says about it:

  • Handle a sinkful of dishes with just a small dishful of soap - ceramic soap dish & brush create an amazing amount of suds for tackling tough dishes - while keeping your kitchen neat & tidy!
  • Pump brush up & down for instant dishwashing bubbles
  • Renewable bamboo brush handle is free of varnishes, stains & VOCs. Brush handle is coated with 100% vegetable oils to seal & protect.
  • Fully recycled plastic spring platform makes instant suds for easy soap dispensing
  • Plant-based brush bristles (reinforced with 100% recycled plastic for ultra durability) need less soap to get the job done!
  • Tough on kitchen messes, but always gentle on cookware. Won't scratch surfaces like non-stick and enameled cookware.
  • Non-Toxic / Latex-Free / BPA-Free / Sustainable Materials

I thought about writing about it, but decide to just do a short video to show you.  The video won't load, of course, so I'll just tell you how it works.  It's a ceramic dish, with a plastic disk attached to a spring.  You add a little dish soap to the dish, add a little water, pop in the disk and spring, then bounce the dish brush on the disk to get a lather.  It's an easy way to conserve on soap, plus it's a great , non abrasive, scrubbing tool.  It's my new favorite toy!  It almost makes me like to do dishes--almost.



No comments:

Post a Comment