Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Coupons for REAL food!

If you live in the Canton area you probably got THE Target coupon yesterday.  It has TONS of $1 off coupons for REAL food--$1 off vegetable, $1 off fruit, $1 off meat (it also had a coupon for a free 2 liter of Coke, but you take the good with the bad!).  I was SO excited to see coupons for stuff I always buy.  Things that are REAL food, not prepackaged or frozen snacks.  The down side is that Target doesn't carry organic fruits and veggies yet, but I'm just going to have to get some "clean 15" items I guess.  Along with my Target coupons, I got a message from a friend on Facebook that linked me to this site.


You'll have to click on the link above to be able to click on the links to the coupons since I just did a screen shot.
This sounded awesome to me at first, but then I reread it and realized its a family of 3.  If you double that it's $600 a month and that's not WAY far off from what we do, but still, pretty good.  I usually hate coupons because it just causes me to buy things I don't really need, but I'm going to check these out.  I know that Stonyfield does tons of coupons and they have a really cool site that I used to visit all the time and totally forgot about until now!
Anyway, just a quick idea I thought I'd pass along since it was passed along to me. Thanks Meghan!

No comments:

Post a Comment