Thursday, April 24, 2014

Honest Refills

I'm back on an upswing with The Honest Co.  I go back and forth.  Sometimes I feel like it's the best thing in the world (currently)  other times I'm frustrated because I feel like it's too expensive or I don't really need their products, or whatever is my current mood.  But as I said, right now I'm a fan.  Anyway, the newest thing they have that I love is their refills.  Instead of buying a whole bottle, you can just get a concentrate, pour it into your current spray bottle, add water and voila!  Less waste!  So cool!
Now that I'm using a lot of their products, I really like the feature they have on their bundle where you can add 3 extra products to the 5 you already get in the bundle for a discounted price.  I also like that you can adjust the shipment date and frequency.  When I wasn't too sure about how I loved it, I'd just move my shipments to every 8 weeks and adjust the date if I needed more time.  Now, I can have it set to every 4 weeks and then just move it up if I want more products.  It's a great way to get their products at a discount, when I need them.  I'd like to link you to a few of my favorite products (their hair and body wash, lotion, 4 in 1 laundry pods) but as I'm writing this their site is down for maintenance--figures!  So you'll just have to check them out on your own.

I LOVE their diapers even though I don't use disposables, but I really like the diaper cakes they have--great idea for a baby shower or a joint baby gift.  The cake is made of diapers with baby products inside!  They also have a house warming set, with household cleaners, and a new baby set, with baby items.  Every time I log on they seem to have new products.  It's fun to watch this company grow and expand to offer more fun things. (When did I turn into a person that considers foaming hand soap and toilet bowl cleaner fun things?)

No comments:

Post a Comment