Monday, March 19, 2012

Book Club

OK, so I keep mentioning this book that I'm reading and I hate to say I'm enjoying it, because it's kind of disturbing and scary, but I will say I'm fascinated with it. I keep reading and thinking, "I need to blog about THIS!" But I realize this is not a book club and if you WANT to read the book, you will, so I won't bore you with weeks and weeks of blog posts that are summarizing my news book obsession. So what I've decided to do is post a link to the Kiwi College Webinar that I took in which I "won" the book for free. It's put on by the author, Robyn O'Brien, and it's a pretty good summary of what I've read so far. The entire webinar is 45 minutes, but the last 15-20 are actually questions for attendees so you don't really need to listen to all that, but it's REALLY an interesting! She talks about the growing allergy epidemic, GMOs and our food supply. So here it is. I'll do my best to stop talking about the book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment