Friday, March 23, 2012

Pick-Up Part Two

Yesterday was pick up day at Hazel Artisan bakery for Breezy Hill Farm. IT WAS GREAT! I got some whole wheat chocolate chip cookies for the family for dessert. We had the salad last night and it was really good! Lots of mixed greens, it looked like baby swiss chard, which is FANTASTIC for you. I haven't tried the eggs or the spinach yet, but it all looked good. The eggs are very pretty, different sizes and shades of brown--they LOOK healthy and natural at least! I was really impressed with the bakery/cafe too. It smelled SO GOOD in there and their cafe menu looked VERY good. I can't find a web page to link you to, but while I was in there I overheard a meeting with the owners(?) and a web designer, so I think there's one coming! I'm excited to give the cafe a try and I was very happy with the whole Breezy Hill pick-up experience. There were about 3 other people in there during the time I was there that were also picking up from BHF so I'm hoping it's going to be a lasting venture. I can't wait to see what they have next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment