Monday, April 30, 2012

Way to go Pottery Barn!

I was browsing through Pottery Barn Kids online yesterday, just looking and dreaming.  I would LOVE to have just one room look like something out of there, but I don't have the architecture.  Have you noticed how the rooms they start with are amazing to begin with?!?!  ANYWAY, I clicked on "Tabletop and Feeding"  since I was interested to see what Pottery Barn Kids had in the way of feeding, and I found something AWESOME!  It's a kid-sized MyPlate!  They also make a placemat that even has the circle for milk, like MyPlate does!  I LOVE this!  I think it's great that this "diet" is becoming so popular and I also love that it's kid-sized for kid-size portions.  As adults, it's hard for us to realize what a kid-sized portion actually is.  I read a tablespoon for each year of life counts as a serving.  That's really not very much when you consider a preschooler or a toddler.  I try to keep to this, but it's not always practical (think soups).  It's just a good rule of thumb! 

No comments:

Post a Comment