Thursday, August 29, 2013

Planet Box Lunch Box

Yet another post inspired by Weelicious!  This time it's a lunch box that I first heard about on the Weelicious site.  As I said, she posts her kid's lunches and she uses these lunch boxes.  They're not only green, but they're just more functional than a traditional lunch box.  I Googled Planet Box and found out that Pottery Barn Kids sells them now.  This should also be an indicator that they're not super cheap, but I think they'd be worth it if you have a kid that packs a lot.  The thing that's so cool about these lunch boxes is that they're
compartmentalized.  They're great for kids and adults and they're dishwasher safe, which is really important to me.  I HATE to handwash and I feel like lunch boxes get so gross and I can't really get them clean.  I could explain them more, but here's a YouTube clip that will do a better job.


No comments:

Post a Comment