Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sara Snow and an Avocado Shake

Just a quick post today.  My mom told me about Sara Snow and I thought I'd share her website with you.  I saw Sara on Jon and Kate Plus Eight a few years ago so I was familiar with her a little bit, but I was just checking out her website and found a few good links to
interesting articles.  (One on breastfeeding.) Basically, just a good site for all things green--check it out!

Also, I've been trying a lot of the recipes in the Weelicious cookbook and I tried one for an avocado shake today.  I really liked it, but I'm a HUGE avocado fan.  None of the kids, except Olivia and Vince, kind of, liked it, but I thought it was worth sharing here.  It's a filling, creamy snack packed with all the nutrients of avocados and bananas (which contain potassium, the number one nutrient that most Americans are missing in their diets).


No comments:

Post a Comment