Thursday, September 15, 2011

Forks Over Knives Update

I started teaching preschool today. Who knew that 8 small children could suck the life out of me in only 2 hours! I'd forgotten how tiring teaching is! Now I'm 5 years older, with two additional kids. I'm so glad I decided to ease back into the game instead of jumping in with both feet! At least I have until Tuesday to rest back up and collect myself! Anyway, the point being, I'm half-dead so all you're getting today is that I found the movie Forks Over Knives streaming on Netflix. It's also available as a DVD from Netflix, but it's listed as a long wait. And there you have it! Now I have something to watch while that @!$#@ football game is on! (Didn't think I could fit a football slur in there, did you Ev?! I'm good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment