Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kiwi Magazine's Newest Issue

I'll admit it...I'm in over my head. I started working part time this school year, then added another part time job on top of that, subbing for my daughter's preschool class, and then decided that NOW would be the best time to start my own Thirty-One business...all around the holidays. I barely have time to sit down. So now when I get my issue of Kiwi, which I'm usually ready to sit down and read as soon as I get it, instead it's buried in a pile for a few days. Today I actually got a chance to look through this issue and I'm really excited to read it. I'll be honest, Kiwi is kind of hit or miss with me. Sometimes I find TONS of great articles, other times, I just toss the whole thing...probably should recycle those, I'll look into that!

This month I'm really excited to read the article on celebrating the Winter Solstice, co-ops mom's have started to help eachother out, surviving cold and flu season (especially since my throat's been a little sore for the last few days)41 green gifts, and sweet recipes from kid chefs. I was going to write about these once I actually read the articles, but I was afraid I wouldn't get around to it until it was too late...who wants to read about 41 green gifts in January?? So I thought at least mentioning that this looks like a good article was at least HALFWAY worthwhile!

Oh, and just as an update on those %#@!$@ solar lights....haven't seen them turn on ONCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment