Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mom's Meet, redo

I've been thinking about trying to reorganize the Mom's Meet group that I tried to start over the summer. I'm hoping that maybe it'll work a little better in January, when people are thinking about resolutions. I worked hard to make sure we had some free samples for the group, but I think it will be easier to just start up and THEN get into the free stuff. So I'm going to be thinking of a topic for discussion in my first group meeting. I'll have to read my Kiwi Magazine for ideas, since the provide links and study questions to do with your group...and I doubt my mind will be back to full functioning even after the holidays!
I really liked the idea of having a group to discuss "green" and natural topics...there's still so much that I don't know about living green and meeting regularly to discuss topics I think will keep me motivated. I've been slacking lately, buying disposable diapers while I was working for people watching my little guy to use and not using as many reusable containers as I should. So my plan is to get it back up and running in January...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment