Monday, December 26, 2011

Yonanas!!!

My mom kept talking about this Christmas gift that she got me that I was going to LOVE! This always makes me nervous since...what if I didn't LOVE it? I don't want her big Christmas gift be a flop. But good news! I DID love it! It's a Yonanas. I had never heard of Yonanas until I opened the box. It's a small kitchen gadget that mashes frozen bananas and fruit and creates a fruit puree that's the consistency of frozen yogurt. I tried it out last night and my entire family LOVED it...which if fabulous since my daughter isn't a big fruit fan. I was surprised how little fruit it took to make a batch of "ice cream" for my family. I was prepared to have to use TONS, like I would with a juicer. It was quick and easy, and the best part is that it was TOTALLY healthy! It was just frozen fruit! Great gift, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment