Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Green Gifts

I know you're probably not pulling up my blog to see what I got for Christmas, but I'm just excited about my OTHER green Christmas gift. Not only did my mom get me the Yonanas, she also got me something I blogged about a LONG time ago...when we had sun and the weather was warm...does anyone even remember that?!?! It was a big package with a note that said "a green gift" I was hoping for a composting toilet, of course, but it was something even more useful...She got me a clothesline! It's actually not really a clothesLINE, but rather an outdoor clothes dryer. It has a pole that goes into the ground, then has kind of like an umbrella over top of lines that can hold the clothes. She also got me clothes pins and of course a clothes pin apron, which I'm super excited to use! My husband isn't too excited about mowing around it, but I just think that means we should get him one of those reel mowers that doesn't use gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment